I'm Moving to New York City

No, not really... but I wanted to after I read Esquire magazine's list of 20 Best Steaks. M M M ...

Little known fact about me: Steak is my favorite. Steakhouse of choice? Regularly I visit Outback. While the best steak I've ever had hasn't come from Outback, it is still a place I frequent.

Name the place where you've eaten the best steak...

Labels: , ,

7 Responses to “I'm Moving to New York City”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    You're a man after my own heart.

    I used to have a job where I traveled a lot - our goal was to eat at the top 5 steak places - LG's, Shula's, Charley's, Chicago Chop House - the best one is always the next one.  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    best steak ever: My House.
    2nd best ever: A place here called "Texas Reds"

    You should come down for a week. You can try both while your here.

    :)  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Anson Restaurant in Charleston, SC. My wife and I went there for an anniversary dinner.

    New York Strip with Maytag Blue Cheese, Onion Marmalade and Roasted Potatoes.

    My mouth is watering just thinking about it!  

  4. # Blogger Amy

    Outback is pretty good, but the absolute best steak I've ever had was from a place called
    Morton's. It was an expensive piece of cow, but it was the most delicious thing I've ever had eat!  

  5. # Blogger Miss Mandy

    2 best steaks:

    Cattlemen's in Cali is a phenomenal steak.

    Luxor steakhouse in Vegas...AMAZING.

    Eddie's steak shed in Granger Indiana.

    2 worst steaks:

    Ruth's Chris. I can burn my own steak at home & it won't cost me $100.

    Outback. They overseason. I want to taste a steak. (sorry, don't hate me)  

  6. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

    @ Travis - We're pretty much BFF right?
    --
    @ Self-proclaimed Master Steak Cook - Actually, the best steak I've ever had was at my house. Seriously. But I've never been able to achieve such greatness again. :-( I'm def. up for a vacay at ur place.
    --
    @ YPA - Part of my family lives in Charleston. I'll have to check that out!
    --
    @ Amy - Hmm... sounds familiar.
    --
    @ MCC - Woah killa. I've never heard anything bad about Ruth Chris. Of course, I've never been there... but never heard a bad word about it. Yea, if I'm paying $100 (gulp) I want it to be off-the-chain.

    I will agree that Outback does overseason... but I like a lil' seasoning on my steak. I'm actually planning to go there tonight! :-)  

  7. # Anonymous Anonymous

    My top 3:

    1. McGuire's Pub (Penscola, FL)- went there for college graduation dinner. To die for!

    2. Morton's (Sacramento, CA)- after-party for my brother-in-law's wedding. 20+ people. I've never seen so much money being thrown around with food, drinks, and gifts for all.

    3. Mesquite Charlie's (Pensacola, FL)- not the best, but a 32 ounce steak. 'nuff said!  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com