Site Shout: Lynda.com

This weekend my friend, ChurchyDave, overheard me telling his wife how I'd like to take some classes at a community college on graphics design, among other things. He immediately told me about Lynda.com which offers over 400 training programs -- ALL online. For only $25.00 a month you can literally have access to (get this) EVERY program. I was blown away. What an incredible resource.

Then Dave told me that he got to interview the people behind Lynda.com earlier this year (video follows) when he attended the NAB in Las Vegas. With over 400+ training program titles, I'm sure you'll find what you need training in... and if you don't, I guess it'll be time to enroll in a community college near you! :-)


NAB - Lynda.com from Churchy Media.com


Lynda is such a nice lady.

Labels: ,

5 Responses to “Site Shout: Lynda.com”

  1. # Blogger Tom

    I have used lynda.com and the quality and content is great. They kick started the online tuts and still offer the best.  

  2. # Blogger Unknown

    Oh my goodness! This is awesome and just what I need at just the right time. God is good!  

  3. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

    @Tom - Thanks for the word
    --
    @C-Lowe - That is cool to hear. :-)  

  4. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Terrace,

    Thanks for the 'site shout'. Welcome to the lynda.com learning community. Also, the video embed of ChurchyDave interviewing Garrick was a nice addition to your post.

    Happy learning!

    Steve

    - - - - - - -
    Steve Johnson
    Sr. Online Marketing Manager

    lynda.com
    Helping you learn, master and apply digital tools and techniques.  

  5. # Blogger Judy Gregory

    Terrace,

    Some of our team has used it and love it! Judy  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com