If Pigs Got Ink'd...

Contemporary belgian artist Wim Delvoye tattoos shaved pigs in Beijing, China. He decorates them with smiling faces, Louis Vuitton logos and various words. Art collectors can buy the pigs and pay for their upkeep or purchase their tattooed skins after the pigs pass away, paying up to a few thousand dollars.


Here's a short vid of his handiwork:


I think Wim also gets gratification from inking his name on a pigs body.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Responses to “If Pigs Got Ink'd...”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I love the woman's response that she loves tattooed pigs and can't wait to eat bacon.  

  2. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

    Jason - I'm glad you could understand her. I had a little trouble.

    From what I've read, Wim is a vegetarian too. I could never be -- I, like the lady, love bacon too much.  

  3. # Blogger Unknown

    i think this is cruel. poor piggies.  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com