Hermeneutics on CNN

Today I watched this video of a CNN news anchor, Voddie Baucham and another evangelical speaker engage in some hermeneutics as it regards VP candidate, Sarah Palin.



The top question: Would you be okay with Sarah Palin (who could literally be a heartbeat away from the Presidency) serving as president of our country when most evangelicals do not believe that a woman should pastor a church? Can we separate the two?

(Twittered)
RSS Subscribers, there is video here.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

3 Responses to “Hermeneutics on CNN”

  1. # Blogger Len

    You ask "Can we separate the two?" and I reply with, "Why do you confuse the two?"

    Value of men and women are equal but the role is different within the Church. And according to my hermeneutic, the church role does not equal a govt political position.  

  2. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

    Len-I don't confuse the two. I agree with you... I was only playing the devil's advocate to make one think.  

  3. # Blogger Miss Mandy

    Seriously...if I hear "only a heartbeat away" one more time...

    I do not like either candidate. But am hoping that Sarah Palin really IS "only a heartbeat away"

    She's the only one w/ some common sense.  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com