New Creation.




Fellowship Church's praise team is incredible. This vid is of DEX performing "New Creation" from their soon to be released worship album, "Closer to the Start."


The vocalist is amazing. The rhythm is incredible. The creativity awesome.

(ht to Tony Steward)

Labels: , , , , , ,

3 Responses to “New Creation.”

  1. # Blogger Jason

    it is like old school sermon in art with a suoper modern twist....love it  

  2. # Anonymous Chris from Canada

    Yeah that is pretty awesome - sweet!  

  3. # Anonymous Jay Sellers

    Very moving and disturbing at the same time, though. Was the audience told to restrain themselves? I wanted to rise up with my hands in the air as I watched it on the computer and not one person in the room shows any outward emotion.

    I love the song and that singer can wail.  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com