Billy Graham Turning 90



Billy Graham is Turning 90 in November. This video is a message of how you can help celebrate the Christian icon's big day. I was hoping to meet Dr. Graham at some point but it hasn't happened yet. I did; however, get to work with their organization last year when Franklin did a crusade (although he calls them "festivals," which I agree is more marketable) in our city. I served as the pre-festival events director and through the experience I learned a lot about how their crusades work and met a ton of people.

From what I hear, Billy Graham will be accepting the Lifetime Achievement Award at Catalyst. Unfortunately, he will give his acceptance speech by video. There goes another chance to meet him. :-(

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Responses to “Billy Graham Turning 90”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Amazing man of God utilizing the talents bestowed to minister to the masses! Thank you!  

  2. # Blogger .

    Videos Billy Graham's sermons in France at Paris Bercy in 1986 on: http://evangelistsergeragonnaud.blogspot.com/  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com