Manic Monday Minute

Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...



  • Its been a long day.
  • Catching up from being gone all last week at Catalyst.
  • Some pastors had today off - Columbus day.
  • Not sure why people actually get that day off, but when you are given a holiday you really don't question it do you?
  • I had an incredible time in the ATL last week.
  • Frankly, the time flew by and I wasn't ready to come home.
  • The Catalyst team did a fantastic job in putting together a world-class conference.
  • I joined the 12Seconds.tv action recently. Feel free to follow.
  • A guy on the street corner today asked me for $ for crack.
  • He then read a combination of scripture from Jeremiah and the book of Revelation and then proceeded to spit on me.
  • You know the scripture that talks about "God spewing you out of his mouth" (because you are lukewarm)? He actually spewed a piece of candy or something out of his mouth.
  • It was wild.
  • I misplaced my phone earlier today.
  • I was in the dark for at least 4 hours and felt very uncomfortable and vulnerable. How did we ever get so attached to these things? I know it isn't just me...
  • Had a great conversation on the plane (on Tuesday) with a gentleman about sin. He straight up asked me how he could get right with God? Say a prayer for him.
  • Gas is under $3.00! I am pumped! (no pun intended)
  • Can't believe Sarah Palin got boo'ed so much over the weekend at the special events she attended.
  • Is it really necessary to show up and protest someone just because you disagree with them politically? I don't get it. What happened to respect?
  • Palin and McCain were in town today. Someone gave me a ticket to attend their rally; however, I had so much work to do that I passed.
  • I met so many people @ Catalyst that I've been reading for so long. It was incredible.
  • A friend of mine told me he saw the Billy Graham movie this past weekend and its a must see.
  • Congrats to my friend Jason Bedell. He was named the new lead pastor of Forefront Church.
  • Done.

    Labels:

  • 1 Responses to “Manic Monday Minute”

    1. # Blogger Jenn

      I just wanted to say that I totally agree with your views on the people who attended rallies for McCain/Palin just to heckle or boo them. Yet another reason why there's so much wrong with politics today. I would think those people would better spend their time supporting the other side as opposed to tearing down the side they don't like. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that way!

      Have a blessed week!  

    Post a Comment


     Subscribe to RSS
    Add to Technorati Favorites


    Categories




    My Next Stops...








         Subscribe to my RSS Feed


        Powered by Blogger



        © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com