You Tubesday

These are without a doubt two of the funniest vids I've ever seen. Oddly enough... BOTH are from the news!

Leprechaun in Mobile, Alabama


Thoughts:
  • The producer of that news piece should get a raise.
  • I almost believed this was a fake news cast it was so funny.
  • You could easily mistake this news cast for something on SNL. In fact, producers at NBC should just air this video and it would make the show better.
  • Did you notice the sketch of the leprechaun? Hilarious.
  • My favorite line: "Could be a crack head... that got hold of the wrong stuff!"

    Grape Stomping Lady Falls


    Thoughts:
  • I must confess: I laughed at the lady who fell.
  • That fall had to hurt.
  • Did you notice the other lady seemed frozen FOREVER before she sprang into action?
  • Why didn't they go to commercial sooner?
  • The funniest part of the video was the responses of the news anchors. I was waiting for a "gee whittakers!" Instead, you heard a "youch!"

    RSS Subscribers: there are videos in this post.

    Labels: , , ,

  • 7 Responses to “You Tubesday”

    1. # Blogger @scottmo

      HAAAAAA - Terrace. Love your tweets & your vids. Keep em coming  

    2. # Anonymous Anonymous

      I wont da gode, sho me da gode  

    3. # Anonymous Anonymous

      Dude, a leprechaun flute! Are you kidding me! This has to be a joke! Seriously funny...

      Here, try some nasty foot grape juice!  

    4. # Blogger Rob

      Terrace, you've been "tagged". Check out my blog for details: www.robshep.com.  

    5. # Blogger Joy Manoleros

      That is SAD!!!

      Forget the leprechaun flute... that man claimed to be Irish - what's wrong wit that picture?  

    6. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

      @Scott - Thanks bro!
      ==
      @Rob - You gave me the nicest compliment on your blog I've had in a while - "blogging stud!" Love it.
      ==

      /TC/  

    7. # Blogger Tim Liu

      Hilarious! This one's a classic too. Whoo woo!  

    Post a Comment


     Subscribe to RSS
    Add to Technorati Favorites


    Categories




    My Next Stops...








         Subscribe to my RSS Feed


        Powered by Blogger



        © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com