Happy Birthday David

One of the greatest gifts God has ever given me was calling me to get my undergraduate degree from Columbia International University. It was there that I met David Olshine, the chairman of the youth ministry division. Olshine was one of two godly men who mentored me while studying there and to date he has been one of the most invaluable friends I've ever had. Periodically he gives me a call to check in and see how things are going and those calls, even though sometimes short and sweet, mean more to me than he'll ever know.

Today David is celebrating his Birthday and I wanted to thank him for his investment in my life. Would you do me a favor and help me fill up his email box with Birthday greetings? Just take a moment and say "Happy Birthday David" or maybe a simple "Thanks for investing in youth workers and hope you have a great Birthday!" Guys like this don't get thanked much... and their work for the Kingdom is invaluable!

Additionally, you might like to know of a great service David offers. He has established a coaching organization designed to help resource churches and para-churches. From counseling to consulting, David and his partner in this ministry, David Burke, do it all. You can check out their services here.

Labels: , , ,

0 Responses to “Happy Birthday David”

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com