Praise for Perry

One of the pastors in my ears these days is Perry Noble, lead pastor of NewSpring Church in Anderson, SC. Perry is known for his straight-talk preaching style and I love it. I listen to every message and have recently been reading his blog (despise his template but LOVE the content). Perry's current message series is called "Beautiful," a series for women but in this video clip Perry brings a word to single guys who need to man-up.


Perry Noble,NewSpring Church

Labels: , , , ,

2 Responses to “Praise for Perry”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    A-FREAKIN-MEN!  

  2. # Blogger Miss Mandy

    I hope I can find this video when my daughters hit dating age.

    It was a little angry, but would work well in my household!  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com