Hologram Debuts on Election Night

While I'm posting this I'm watching the election returns via Fox News, CNN and MSNBC. (Yes, one network is not enough.)

I thought it was interesting that CNN is now using Hologram technology (apparently the first of any of the news networks now) to call the election. Very cool. Check it:


Can't see the video? Go here.

Labels: , , , ,

4 Responses to “Hologram Debuts on Election Night”

  1. # Blogger Rob

    Hey I heard this is the same stuff that Northpoint is going to use. Apparently Andy Stanley is going hologram. I don't know if it is true but I heard it from a friend at Catalyst.  

  2. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

    Wow, I had not heard that about Northpoint... although it doesn't surprise me. :-) That will be wild!  

  3. # Blogger BCSM

    this is the coolest thing i have ever seen!
    your a boy so you probably won't remember the old barbie cartoon with Jem and the Hollograms! Whooo, so neat!  

  4. # Blogger Unknown

    A lot of green screens!  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com