Speak on, Mike!





It's hard to believe that yesterday marked the 5 year anniversary of the passing of Mike Yaconelli. That man made a serious impact on the world. I know he made an impact on me. If you've never read his book "Messy Spirituality" you MUST. It was a picture into Mike's life and changed the way I looked at ministry forever. Love you Mike! We still miss you. Speak on!

Labels: ,

3 Responses to “Speak on, Mike!”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Wow. I can't believe it has been 5 years either. I love Messy Spirituality-great book...probably changed my life.

    I should read it again with more mature eyes...  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Word. To everything you said. Messy Spirituality messed me up in a big way, and put me on the road to where I am today.

    And as weird as it sounds, I remember the impact I felt when I heard Yac died . . .  

  3. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

    @ Molly, @ Travis - Thanks for the comments. If you want to recommend Messy to anyone its 30% off this week @ the Youth Specialties store.  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com