Manic Monday Minute

Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...

  • This is the Manic Monday Minute - swine flu & gluten free.
  • Ok - thats my last swine flu joke. promise.
  • My pastor and I have been talking about the swine flu hype. He quoted some statistic to me the other day that over 1,500 people (or something close to that) die every week? from the flu (maybe its per day, idk...) but just because this one has a name the media is all over it.
  • So no mo naming of the flu, deal? We can describe it... but DO NOT NAME THE THING.
  • I've gotten some new traffic lately on my site. Not quite sure yet where you came from (my analytics is acting up) but I just rolled out the welcome mat for you anyway!
  • Drop me a note or something and tell me your story. Glad ur here.
  • Participated in a little #twiblestudy earlier today. Its all about twitter.
  • I don't understand people who aren't addicted to social media like me. I'm living inside a freakin bubble.
  • I got one of those calls tonight from a timeshare resort. Apparently I won a 3-day vacation with a $125 Visa card...yadda yadda yadda. They wanted me to plan my vacation (and who would spend it with me since I'm not married or cohabitating with anyone) tonight (within a 3 hour period). Typically I might be able to plan such a thing given 2.5 or more hours... but its a manic monday!
  • miracle-man was at church Sunday. This was cause for a wonderful celebration. I've been amazed at how God has used this!
  • I'm getting harassed for releasing the pet turtle in the botancial gardens. Apparently that was *not* the thing to do.
  • Trying to decide which NYWC location to attend this year. Are you going?
  • Woah, my cell phone is blowing up.
  • I just read this article.
  • Rob Bell announced his new speaking tour this week. Hmm... looks like Charlotte is the closest. Rob, we need to talk.
  • I actually spoke with a close friend of his earlier today. She is so cool.
  • Ugh. Professional Wrestling is so predictable.
  • I'm trying to get myself onto a bit of a health kick. Its harder than I thought.
  • Wrapped up our Courage series on Sunday. Start a new series, "Grow Up!", this Sunday. Should be good.
  • We're serving muffins to our mothers (among some other cool surprises) this week for Mother's Day. On Sunday I announced from the stage that I planned to recruit one mother to get me some muffins.
  • Yea, about that health kick...
  • Funny video coming tomorrow in honor of You Tubesday.
  • PEACE.
  • Labels:

    0 Responses to “Manic Monday Minute”

    Post a Comment


     Subscribe to RSS
    Add to Technorati Favorites


    Categories




    My Next Stops...








         Subscribe to my RSS Feed


        Powered by Blogger



        © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com