Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...
This is the Manic Monday Minute...
- Been fighting allergies here. Ugh...
- Saw "The Other Guys" this weekend with one of my students. Probably THE funniest Will Ferrell movie to date. I really enjoyed it and laughed non-stop.
- Hated to miss Catalyst East again this year. I watched the [recap video]
- Catalyst One Day is coming to Virginia. Find out more [here]
- Also saw "It's Kind of a Funny Story" this weekend.
- It should have been titled "It's Kind of a Weird, Depressing Story."
- I sometimes make the mistake of not watching previews before going to a movie with friends. My friends chose this one (thinking it was actually a different movie) -- so we were all disappointed in the end. Definitely not worth the price of the movie ticket.
- The weather here is... odd. We broke records today it was so hot.
- Our weather man made a huge mistake today. I happened to be watching the forecast (which I never do). The folks behind the scenes put up the track of a tropical storm that was over & done with. Good thing he caught on seconds later... even though it wasn't a smooth cover up. #wannabetsomebodygotfired
- Going on a corn maze adventure this weekend with students. I hope I find my way out.
- Had a great time speaking in our weekend services this past weekend.
- I was quoted saying "Salad is of the Devil" in my message. It's gone viral...
- Have you checked out the ChurchLeaders Youth Channel? We're about to launch a weekly newsletter for youth workers. Go [here] and sign up.
- "Whisper" for FREE. #justsayin
- Stoked we invited speaker EJ Swanson to do a retreat for our ministry in November.
- All this week I'm giving away FREE stuff on my Official Facebook page. Make sure you go and LIKE! my page and participate in the contests.
- Got to interview Kenda Creasy Dean, author of Almost Christian. We'll be publishing it in the next few days at ChurchLeaders.com.
- Do you like the new twitter? I think I do. It had to grow on me a little ... gotta be honest.
- According to WIRED we're all wasting our time on twitter.
- My alma mater asked me to help coordinate a retreat for youth ministry alumni. #stoked!
- Don't miss the Manic Monday Minute. Get the feed [here].
- Thanks for spending a hot minute with me.
Labels: Manic Monday Minute