Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...
This is the Manic Monday Minute...
- Had a (sort of) uneventful weekend.
- I was scheduled to speak at a youth retreat for the Air Force but it got canceled due to the retreat location being 3 feet under water! I'll tell you, we're rained out...
- Allergies won't leave me alone.
- Catalyst One Day is coming to Virginia. Find out more [here]
- Met with a student earlier today who asked me to disciple him. That never gets old!
- Celebrity Eva Longoria and Shaun King's project TwitChange raised a lot of money for Haiti.
- Had to get my car worked on today. Something bizarre is going on...
- Both of my back-up lights on my car got unplugged and one of the sockets was missing!
- I swear I'm under attack...
- One of my students told me yesterday that I look like Bart Millard from MercyMe.
- 57 days till my birthday.
- Couldn't believe I had to pull out the long sleeves for today.
- Spent some time over the weekend encouraging students. I'm amazed at their talents...
- There's a large corn maze about an hour from where I live. Contemplating taking students to check it out. Then again, my mind keeps going back to the scene in Signs and I'm all weak in the stomach.
- My grandfather had a stroke yesterday. Many of you saw the news on twitter and facebook. Thanks so much for your prayers... he's doing much better.
- I loved the book Blue Like Jazz. Now I hear their making a movie.
- Rob Bell just released the full set of films from Poets, Prophets and Preachers. I can't wait to watch all five hours of his talk. I'll bet it'll feel like 10 minutes.
- I'm speaking in our main services this weekend. Can't wait!
- Have you checked out the ChurchLeaders Youth Channel? We're about to launch a weekly newsletter for youth workers. Go [here] and sign up.
- Astronomers have discovered another planet humans can live on. Apparently its in the Goldilocks zone. Wonder this is gonna go...
- Don't miss the Manic Monday Minute. Get the feed [here].
- Thanks for spending a hot minute with me.
Labels: Manic Monday Minute