Win a FREE Ticket to Catalyst One Day!

CONTEST CLOSED:

CONGRATS TO @ROBSHEP & @YPMHAMMER
I'm giving away 2 FREE TICKETS to Catalyst One Day - Central Virginia right here! Catalyst One Day is a one day conference focused on the Keys to Momentum. Two of the Church's top leaders today will be teaching you principles for creating and sustaining organizational and spiritual momentum.
Here's a preview of what you'll learn:

Here's How to Win:
1. Tweet this: Win a FREE ticket to #CatOneDay Virginia @andystanley & @craiggroeschel teaching on Keys to Momentum! http://bit.ly/aE6I09
2. Comment below: with your twitter name (so we know you did step one) and what church\city you are from (just for fun)
3. At 5PM (EST), this Friday, September 10th we will choose 2 random winners (1 ticket each) from the comments below & email you.
If you don't win, HURRY and get the best possible price on tickets by calling 888.334.6569.
Thanks, hope to see you in Central Virginia!

(RSS Subscribers: there is video [here])

Labels: , , ,

20 Responses to “Win a FREE Ticket to Catalyst One Day!”

  1. # Anonymous Josh Rhone

    My Twitter username is @joshrhone.

    I am the pastor of the Mt. Union Wesleyan Church in Mt. Union, PA.  

  2. # Blogger Jamie Pruitt

    Twitter: jamiepruitt

    I'm with Renaissance Road in High Point, NC  

  3. # Blogger Unknown

    My twitter name is faithengineer. I'm the pastor at Cornerstone Community Church in Galax, Virginia.  

  4. # Blogger dsrowles

    My twitter name is dadrowles. I'm a CFO for an electric cooperative and serve at Spout Springs Church in Cameron NC.  

  5. # Anonymous Jason Allen

    they call me @jkallen
    I am the middle school youth pastor at Cornerstone Baptist Church in Florence Sc @onfirestudents is our twitter name  

  6. # Blogger Hammer

    Twitter: @ypmhammer

    I'm the youth pastor at the First Church of God in Punxsutawney, PA. I would love to get some of our volunteer leaders to Catalyst One Day - such good stuff!  

  7. # Anonymous Rob Edwards

    @robedwardslive

    Rob Edwards, Lead Pastor of the Cradock Baptist Church, Portsmouth, Virginia  

  8. # Anonymous Adam Hughes

    My name is Adam Hughes & my twitter ID is adamhughes82. I am the Student Pastor at First Baptist Church in Bassett, VA.  

  9. # Blogger Chuck Harrison

    My twitter name is chuckharrison1, I am the pastor at the church where you work. Now stop messing around and get back to work.  

  10. # Anonymous Robbie Pruitt

    My twitter name is robbiepruitt

    I am Church of the Epiphany-Herndon in Herndon, VA  

  11. # Anonymous Anonymous

    My twitter name is @bigiufan29 and I am Student Minister at Wilmington Church of Christ, Wilmington, OH. I also lead worship  

  12. # Blogger Rob

    robshep = Twitter name.

    Waters Edge Church in the historic York Town, VA.  

  13. # Anonymous Jeff Mingee

    Jeff Mingee, twitter name: jeffmingee
    Youth Pastor @ Bethel Baptist in Yorktown, VA  

  14. # Blogger Jason R. Moye

    Twitter: jasonrmoye
    Barnwell Baptist Fairhope,AL  

  15. # Anonymous Anonymous

    My Twitter Name: @kraussdaddy

    Minister of Youth & Congregational Life
    Moncton, NB, Canada  

  16. # Blogger Rob

    @rreardondc

    Rob Reardon with The Salvation Army in Alexandria VA  

  17. # Anonymous Karla Meachem

    @karlameachem

    I'm with Yorkton Victory Church in Saskatchewan, CANADA :)

    I've never attended Catalyst; would LOVE to win!!!  

  18. # Anonymous Justin M.

    @twicelivedfaith

    The church I attend currently is Southern Hills Christian Church in Carrollton, GA  

  19. # Anonymous joe Raia

    my twitter name is joeraia1
    chesapeake va, Student pastor @Alexander Baptist  

  20. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

    WINNERS #12 & #6.

    Congrats to @robshep & @ypmhammer!

    See you in Central Virginia!

    CONTEST OFFICIALLY CLOSED.

    //TC//  



 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com