I'm Joining the Team @ ChurchLeaders.com

It's official.

I've been asked to join the amazing team at ChurchLeaders.com.

Just days ago I told you about the new site for church leaders, and after several weeks of conversations & prayer with the management team I've been hired as the very first channel editor.

My role at ChurchLeaders.com will be giving oversight to the Youth Ministry channel and I'll be working along with the amazing senior editorial team to help deliver the best content on the web to you. I am deeply honored (and humbled) and couldn't be happier about this new opportunity.

My passion for helping resource & encourage leaders, particularly youth workers, has been growing for years and this is one way I feel I can contribute to the Kingdom in a tangible way. I'll be periodically pointing you to the site from my blog and will continue to share more exciting news with you along the way.

I'm very excited to see what other opportunities God has in store. I would especially like to thank my dear friends, family, and ministry partners for your amazing support over the last few months as I've sought direction for my next steps.

**Update**
This is a part-time role. I am still on staff with Crossroads in a part-time role. I will also continue my intinerant speaking ministry.

Labels: , , , ,

14 Responses to “I'm Joining the Team @ ChurchLeaders.com”

  1. # Anonymous Aaron Dininny

    TC,
    Congrats bro! I'm so glad to hear about this. It's interesting how close this is to our conversations a couple years ago. Now you're living it!! Couldn't be happier for you brother.

    -AOD  

  2. # Blogger Unknown

    Dude, you'll be perfect for this! AWESOME! JG  

  3. # Blogger Christine Lewis

    Terrace,
    Congratulations! We are so proud of you! God has been preparing you for this for quite some time. Isn't it exciting to watch Him mold you into what He intended for you? Jeremiah 29:11-13: "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart." We will continue to pray for you and churchleaders.com. :)  

  4. # Anonymous DC Curry

    Congrats homie! So proud of you man! You're perfect for this role! Much love!  

  5. # Blogger Rob

    Congrats. I'm excited for you.  

  6. # Blogger Pat D

    You are so gifted and I am so happy for you! Mom Pat  

  7. # Blogger Unknown

    TC...dude that is great news. I am pumped for you!  

  8. # Blogger Tim Liu

    Congrats Terrace! Great news!  

  9. # Anonymous Josh Robinson

    Awesome to hear! I know you will do an awesome job. Thanks for your creativity! -Josh  

  10. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

    @ALL - Thank you for your kind words and affirmation.

    //TC//  

  11. # Anonymous Mark Cox

    Sweet! Can't wait to see what comes of all this. You're perfect for the position :). Congrats!  

  12. # Anonymous Tim Schmoyer

    Nice! Sounds like a great flexible job that will work perfectly for you. Now I have yet another reason why I can say, "Hey, I know that guy!" ;)  

  13. # Blogger Joy Manoleros

    Congratulations! Wow...talk about RIGHT. UP. YOUR. ALLEY!!!!
    Blessings in the new adventure. xoxox  

  14. # Anonymous Robbie Pruitt

    Congrats Terrace!

    This looks like a great resource and a fantastic opportunity!

    Robbie

    http://robbiepruitt.blogspot.com/  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com