Bill Hybels Latest Work

I have a list of books that I want to read right now... and this one just worked its way up to the top of that list. Bill Hybels latest work, WHISPER, has captured my attention. It's all about God speaking to his people. I talk to people a lot about how God speaks to me... and sometimes, quite frankly, its hard to explain. You just recognize it when He does speak to you. This is the same way Hybels explains it in the promo video for his newest book, "The Power of a Whisper." I cannot wait to read this book!
What book is at the top of your list right now? And have you read this one yet?

Labels:

1 Responses to “Bill Hybels Latest Work”

  1. # Blogger Rob

    The Christian Atheist by Craig Groeschel is one on top of my list. I've heard it was good.  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com