Help Me Help Philly

I'm taking students with me to work on the streets of Philadelphia next week. I went there nearly 3 years ago with a team and we worked with children and teens in the inner city and saw an incredible number of changed lives as a result. The team we've put together will be involved in a variety of ministries from feeding the homeless to ministering in boys & girls clubs in the city.
Our team has been preparing for this experience for months on end now and we've been raising funds to help our team get there; however, we are falling short. I am personally trying to raise $1,000 dollars this week to help us meet our goal. Would you consider helping me? Any donation would be appreciated.
This week (until Friday at 5:00PM EST) I am designating all funds that come through TerraceCrawford.com for this mission. That means, any donation made through PayPal (through the donation link in the sidebar of this site) until 5PM Friday will be marked and used for this Mission.
God has been faithfully meeting my personal needs and I'm trusting Him to meet this financial need too. If you would like to give a gift by mail, please email me. If you cannot give at this time would you consider blogging, tweeting or linking to this via Facebook? I'd be so appreciative of any support you give our team. Thanks most importantly for your prayers.

Labels: , ,

0 Responses to “Help Me Help Philly”

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com