Manic Monday Minute

Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...

This is the Manic Monday Minute...
  • Just finished up a marathon weekend.
  • Last week was a blurrr...
  • Had a great time speaking in our weekend services!
  • Our band covered "I'm Alive" by Flyleaf following my message and nailed it!
  • I think everyone had fun on Sunday.
  • We honored our grads. Congrats to the Class of 2010.
  • Definitely one of my favorite Sundays in a while, in spite of the speaker.
  • Went to Busch Gardens with students on Sunday evening.
  • Saw Steven Curtis Chapman in concert. It was good seeing him again.
  • Storms suspended the concert for a bit, but then we were all good...
  • Francesca Battistelli opened for him. Someone from our group threw one of our church t-shirts on-stage for her and she grabbed it just before she walked off.
  • It was sooo hot this weekend.
  • Last week a lady told me that my hair made her happy.
  • This week, one of our graduates told me that he appreciated my hair pointing him to heaven.
  • All in a day's work people. All in a day's work...
  • I have got to get to the Y.
  • Uh... twitter is currently down.
  • Been getting the opportunity to speak with some great people over the past few weeks. Really enjoyed chatting with Marko a few days ago. What a great guy...
  • Like! my page on Facebook [here]
  • So this is why grandpa is on Facebook...
  • I used Farmville in my message this past weekend. It was pretty funny. I showed a picture of what my farm would look like if I played the real-time simulation game. It was complete with a castle (next to a barn! for crying out loud) and there was an swimming pool next to the corn field. Ha.
  • I created a new newsletter for my close friends. If you want to be included, go [here]
  • A good friend just gave me a copy of Ben Arment's Church in the Making. Niiceee.
  • Released the big news on the blog this past week about my position being reduced to part-time due to budget cutbacks. Your prayers & support are appreciated.
  • If you'd like to contribute to the "legend-of-the-rent-is-way-hardcore" fund, feel free to use the donate button in the sidebar. Otherwise, you can find my address in this post.
  • Some folks have taken some additional steps and even tweeted and blogged about this. I've been touched by their generosity.
  • Go ahead and subscribe to my feed [here]. I won't bite.
  • Peace out peeps.

Labels:

2 Responses to “Manic Monday Minute”

  1. # Blogger Rob

    I don't think I've heard if you've had the spicey chicken sandwich from Chick-Fil-A. If you have and I've missed it...my bad. If you haven't we need to have lunch soon and go grab one.  

  2. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

    @Rob - I've had it several times. Ha. The sandwich IS good. For some reason I haven't mentioned it here but I've mentioned it on twitter. We do need to grab lunch.

    //TC//  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com