A Band I'd Recommend...

We've produced a concert with a local band, Bear Crossing, twice this year. Our first experience with them was in January when we relaunched our ministry. Our last experience was just a few weeks ago when we hosted a concert to benefit our youth mission trip this summer. I asked Bear Crossing to help us raise the funds we needed and even though they had gigs on their schedule that gave them greater exposure, they jumped on board immediately.
These guys have a great sound, are fun to work with and will do a great job for you. If you are looking for a band for your next event, give them a call. Tell them I referred you. =)
We still need to make up some ground for our students to be able to go on mission this summer. Would you consider donating to this cause? [Click here] to give and make sure you indicate the donation is for "youth mission trip."

Labels: , ,

0 Responses to “A Band I'd Recommend...”

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com