Manic Monday Minute

Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...

This is the Manic Monday Minute...

  • Sorry for the sparse blogging. It's been a bit crazy in my world...
  • I'll make it up to you.... promise.
  • Been traveling this weekend to SC and back...
  • Got to see my family, which was much needed! We had a great time.
  • Spoke at a wonderful church while in South Carolina and had a grand ole time.
  • Listened to some Chuck Swindoll on this roadtrip. Love to hear him speak.
  • Got some lovely STORY promo cards in the mail. More on that later.
  • My AC has been down in my house since last Thursday. Thank goodness my roadtrip to SC offered a little relief. But it'll be a hot one in the house tonight.
  • I asked my cousin's little boy if I was his favorite uncle. He said "no." I said "why not?" He said "because you don't drive a truck." Ha. Out of the mouth of babes.
  • I'm trying the new Spicy Chicken Sandwich tomorrow at Chickfila.
  • So Burger King is now serving BBQ Ribs?
  • Like! my page on Facebook [here]
  • So, I was wrong about Crystal. Apparently Lee captured more hearts.
  • Click the "donate" icon in the right sidebar to help a brotha out.
  • I think this may be one of the first weeks this year that Justin Bieber is not a top trending topic on twitter.
  • I created a new newsletter for my friends. If you want to be included, go [here]
  • Wow. Saw a commercial for a glass company that secured the phone number 867-5309.
  • If you didn't get that you don't know music.
  • Watched this clip earlier of a heckler interrupting a 700-club Live broadcast. Time to step up security in the Va Beach studio.
  • I love Donald Miller's writings. Really enjoying A Million Miles right now.
  • You can save time & money and subscribe to my feed [here]
  • Let me take a moment to say if it weren't for our men & women in the military I wouldn't have the freedom to post this.
  • Thank you to those who have faithfully (and sacrificially) served our country.

Labels:

1 Responses to “Manic Monday Minute”

  1. # Blogger Unknown

    Nice Post keep updating like this,

    http://www.selfcarinsurance.com/

    Auto Car Insurance

    Self Car Insurance  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com