Manic Monday Minute

Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...

This is the Manic Monday Minute...

  • I wish there were a conference once a week, locally. I'm such a sucker for them...
  • To say that I enjoyed #WiBo would be a gross understatement.
  • I'll be sharing notes from my moleskin throughout the week.
  • I nearly got arrested on Friday evening. It was a case of justice gone wild. I plan to tell the story later this week on the blog, but basically a cop pulled me over and said I did something wreckless and then tried to run from him. It was all untrue.
  • I'm still reeling from the entire experience. I'm talking this week with law enforcement & lawyers about the charges.
  • Hosted a great concert on Sunday evening for students. We brought in a local band and they did a great job for us. It was a benefit concert to help us raise funds for a mission trip this summer.
  • I got Papa John's to donate pizzas for the event. Thank you Papa.
  • Like! me on Facebook [here]
  • A good friend gave me a copy of A Million Miles in a Thousand Years. I can't wait to read.
  • I'm hoping to get a copy of Linchpin soon. I'm dying to read that!
  • Enjoyed hearing this guy lead worship at #WiBo. Then my sister txt'd me and said he did a great job leading worship on Sunday at her church (in SC). It was cool that we both had the Whittaker experience in the same weekend.
  • Want to make a donation to this site and keep the resources coming? Click on the "donate" icon in the right sidebar.
  • I'm loving this weather!!!
  • Google really outdid themselves this week with the interactive game on their homepage in honor of Pacman. I thought it was GENIUS.
  • I haven't been glued to my TV screen during this season of American Idol like I thought I would; however, my prediction from day one was that Crystal Bowersox would win. =)
  • I'm a little addicted to this song right now. JT is one of the greatest artists of our time.
  • Heading to SC this weekend to visit family. I'm stoked...
  • I'll be speaking at a church on Sunday. Got to pull out the shirt & tie for this one.
  • I'm so use to wearing t-shirts to church. In fact, we just got t-shirts printed and the message on the back says "these are my church clothes." =)
  • Subscribe to my feed [here] friends.
  • Thanks for reading. See you here tomorrow.

Labels:

1 Responses to “Manic Monday Minute”

  1. # Blogger Rob

    Don't wait too long to post that cop story. You've got me interested.  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com