Off to Kansas City

I'm flying to Kansas City, MO this morning to do some consulting. I've never been there, and this is a short trip so I probably won't get to sight-see much. What is there to see in Kansas City anyway? Come on, educate a brotha.

Labels: ,

3 Responses to “Off to Kansas City”

  1. # Blogger Chelsea

    the arch thing is there! or near there at least... its super tall and scary to climb!  

  2. # Blogger Rob

    Worlds of Fun, and the Royals are all I remember about KC. I haven't been since like 6th grade so I don't really remember a lot about it. Have fun.  

  3. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

    @Chelsea, I think you are referring to St. Louis?
    --
    @Rob - Yea, it was a fun trip. Royals are cool but I probably wouldn't have attended a game if given the choice. I'm not a huge baseball fan.

    //TC//  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com