Check Out My Spiritual Gifts

I take a spiritual gifts assessment once a year -- and typically its when I run across a new profile -- mostly out of sheer curiosity. Earlier today I took one and I thought I'd share my results with you. Here are my my top 5 gifts according to this assessment:
Like my friend, Tony, the gift of speaking in tongues was at the bottom of my list.
So whats your top 5?

Labels: , , ,

5 Responses to “Check Out My Spiritual Gifts”

  1. # Blogger Unknown

    1. Evangelism
    2. Missionary
    3. Shepherd
    4. Apostle
    5. Service  

  2. # Blogger chenlina
  3. # Blogger Unknown
  4. # Blogger dalia
  5. # Anonymous Obat Scabies Herbal


    The article is very interesting. And I also want to share articles about health, I'm sure this will be useful. Read and share it. Thank you very much :)

    Obat Koreng Menahun

    Penyebab Kurang Subur/Susah Hamil
    Obat Mata Bintitan dan Gatal
     

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com