Manic Monday Minute

Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...

This is the Manic Monday Minute...
  • Ok, seriously, this is perfect weather. I couldn't ask for better...
  • My neighborhood had a community garage sale on Saturday. I decided to join in and had a blast. It was a really cool chance to meet the neighbors.
  • I found out one of them grew up 10 minutes from me in SC. What a small world...
  • Two of my students were on their senior trip this week and are now stuck in Paris because the flights have been grounded.
  • I got my Mac Book back on Friday. Took Apple just 2 days to fix it. Now, THAT is what I'm talking about. Say what you want to... but Apple is the bomb-diggity.
  • My mom had a birthday on Friday. I love you mom!
  • This weekend was bittersweet because it was our Worship Pastor's last Sunday with us at church. I am going to miss Russ Monroe leading us in worship. We had a great send-off reception for him. The testimonies about how God has used his life were awesome to hear.
  • Had an incredible student service on Sunday evening. I think we are on the brink of something big...
  • Heard Straight No Chaser is in town this weekend. Man, I'd love to see them in concert... Hands down the best acapella groups I've heard. Love their rendition of Africa and they've got a new one, "Wonderwall." I got excited about that throwback...
  • I think I could write a book based on just the last year of my life alone. Seriously. It has been quite the adventure...
  • I've been enjoying the guest posts on the weekends here. Hope you have too.
  • Just got off the phone with a rep of a company. One of the worst customer service experiences I've ever had. I'll NEVER understand why companies put their worst people on the phones as first contact with the public. That is stupid.
  • I killed a black widow earlier today... and live to tell about it. Although, I told a friend about it and they said "Why did you kill it?!" Me: "Um... because they kill people."
  • Had a great talk with one of my mentors and former professors today. I love when we get to connect.
  • Saw this guy today that looked identical to an old friend who is no longer living. It shook me for a few minutes because it was literally like seeing a ghost. That ever happen to you?
  • I have got to fill that Census form out... ugh.
  • Some people try to get ahead by stepping on others. I hope I never adopt that philosophy.
  • I'm going to enjoy a hot minute of solitude... before the evening passes me by.
  • See you back here tomorrow.

Labels:

3 Responses to “Manic Monday Minute”

  1. # Blogger Rob

    Straight No Chaser would be fun to see. Do you remember Take 6. They were a great group.  

  2. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

    I totally remember Take 6! Great group...

    //TC//  

  3. # Blogger Chelsea

    LOVE Straight No Chaser... aghh they give me chill bumps!  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com