A Must-See Video!


RSS Subscribers: there is video [here]

Labels: , , , , , ,

3 Responses to “A Must-See Video!”

  1. # Anonymous Tim Schmoyer

    lol! Gonna have to make my own video, except the load time on that thing is horrendous. I almost didn't watch it because of that. I ripped my video off their site and am uploading it to Facebook instead where it should playback in a normal timeframe.  

  2. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

    @Tim - yea, the intro is 3.2 hours long... but the video is sooo worth it.

    //TC//  

  3. # Blogger Unknown

    TC, I am truly impressed! You go guy!  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com