YOU On My Blog...

I've written a number of guests posts for friends over the years but I've never really entertained the idea of having guests posts on my blog. If there is two quick things you need to know about me, its this: I love networking and I love resourcing other leaders. I figure I can scratch both itches by having YOU write a blog post for me. The way I see it, I'll get to share YOU with my readers and your offerings might be a great resource to leaders everywhere. It's a win win.

Email me a guest post if you'd like to participate, and I'll sort through and choose posts to feature here on my site. If your post is chosen, I'll contact you personally and let you know when I'll be posting your content here at TerraceCrawford.com. Since I don't blog much on the weekends, I'd like for you to take the stage then. Readers, look for the very first guest post as early as next week!

Labels: , , ,

4 Responses to “YOU On My Blog...”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I might take you up on this if I come up with something good to share here.  

  2. # Blogger Chef E

    I keep up with you as often as I can...I love having people guest blog, would you consider mine, but I do not use the InsAnOutsofE anymore, only http://tmi-chef.blogspot.com/ where I post Muse Monday, poetry, and such...do you write poetry?

    Elizabeth  

  3. # Anonymous boyd bettis

    I would write a post for you just for the chance of getting contacted by you personally.

    just the hope of hearing your voice or clicking open on your email would be worth it.

    you are the man, hope you are doing well bro. I might send you something  

  4. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

    @Chef E - Poetry? Not as much as other writings.
    --
    @Boyd - If I had your digits I'd take the stalking up a whole notha level! Write something for the blog... and, shoot me an email. I'd love to connect with you.

    //TC//  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com