Manic Monday Minute

Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...

  • This is the Manic Monday Minute...
  • My family surprised me with a visit last Wednesday. It was so good to see them. Those visits are always so short.
  • Enjoyed Williamsburg, a Ferry ride and dinner at the Outback with the fam.
  • Spent most of the weekend in Nags Head, NC. My good friend, and fellow staffer, Debbie got married.
  • Wedding and weather was beautiful.
  • Darn cough still around.
  • Eyeballing a marshmellow bunny sitting on my coffee table right now.
  • Caught the show "Minute to Win It" this week on television. I'm thinking one of the creators of the show had to attend youth group at one point.
  • #FacebookFact: I keep my chat disabled. I used chat for a while until my friends list grew. When I would sign on in the late evening (just before bed) to check messages I would get messaged by someone I hadn't seen in years who wanted to "catch up."
  • I had a craving for Rice Krispy Treats cereal over the weekend. I drove to several stores to find it... only to discover they don't sell it anymore. Except on Amazon.com?
  • Stoked about hosting a concert for students this weekend!
  • I've eaten at Five Guys twice in the last 3 days.
  • Been talking with some great companies and organizations about partnering with me in helping resource leaders. If you'd like to advertise on this site and partner with me, send me an email.
  • I gave away some free resources on twitter. If you're on twitter you can follow me [here]
  • Really miss my show, Lie to Me. I heard it got cancelled but read an article yesterday that said the show is coming back around late-April.
  • Feel like my energy has been sucked right out of me.
  • Dear sweet Jesus, please help our leaders figure out the best solution for our healthcare system.
  • It seems to take adversity to bring blessing more often than not.
  • Just checked out this short eBook on church fundraising [here]
  • Crawford out.


Labels:

4 Responses to “Manic Monday Minute”

  1. # Blogger Rob

    Yo, Terrace. Lunch again soon?  

  2. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

    @Rob - Fo sho. I actually have a question for you, so I'll call you later today. We'll arrange our lunch date then.

    //TC//  

  3. # Blogger Unknown

    Outback = awesome!  

  4. # Blogger Brian Miller

    so what concert are you going to?  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com