Effective Communication

Communicating news to students and parents in ministry can be a real headache. I mean, if everyone used the same medium it would be easy... but its not the case. Some prefer email or facebook, others texts, and then you have a few that would rather you call them. Learning what is most effective for your ministry is key. My friend, Tim Schmoyer, led a workshop while we were at SYMC in Chicago on this very topic. Today I'm sharing the video from that seminar.



RSS Subscribers: there is video [here]

Labels: , , , ,

1 Responses to “Effective Communication”

  1. # Anonymous Tim Schmoyer

    Thanks for sharing the video, Terrace! I heard it was a pretty good seminar. ;-) Hopefully it helps others be able to evaluate their communication methods.  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com