Manic Monday Minute

Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...

  • This is the Manic Monday Minute...
  • Heard on the radio today that it was "Singles Awareness Day."
  • Are you kidding me? Like being single on Valentine's Day isn't hard enough... you've got to deem the day after "Singles Awareness Day?!" I think I speak on behalf of all singles when I say... we are very aware. [Rant over]
  • Had a great time in South Carolina last week.
  • Really enjoyed my time away. Sometimes I hate taking time off because playing catch up is no fun...
  • Got to visit my old stomping grounds, visit WMHK-FM (where I use to work), and probably the best part - hanging with my mentors, friends and family.
  • Got to speak in our weekend services at Crossroads. I continued our series "ONE" by speaking on the subject of Faith.
  • Really felt like I grew a TON through preparing for that message.
  • I'm a firm believer that your message has to speak to you first, before you can speak it to others.
  • So glad it didn't snow. Well, actually, it snowed a little but virtually no accumulation.
  • South Carolina, on the other hand, got 3 inches over the weekend.
  • Grabbed some ChickFila for lunch today. Saw a good friend who insisted on treating me. Gotta love friends!
  • Check out the new ChickFila Leadercast.
  • I managed to miss the Opening Ceremony of the Olympics.
  • Loved this Church sign.
  • Would you join me in prayer for a car? I need one badly.
  • I'd love to see Betty White on SNL. They should have her and Justin Timberlake host one together.
  • We showed Kirk Franklin & Friend's video on Sunday during our weekend services.
  • I've watched [this vid] about 100 times now.
  • Why do I let one negative comment about me overshadow 9 glowing other ones? Ugh.
  • Want some FREE stuff? If so, [click here]
  • This guy is blowing up twitter and facebook with his passion to help Haiti and it's darn inspiring. I love his tenacity for this.
  • Some of my dear friends are on the ground in Haiti. Been praying for their team this week. Check 'em out [here]
  • I'm not a super pastor. I need to be reminded... and so do others.
  • I'm eating a fruit roll-up as I type this. I had forgotten how good these things were.
  • ...and now I'm having another.
  • Thanks for stopping by San Diego.



Labels:

4 Responses to “Manic Monday Minute”

  1. # Blogger Rob

    Chick-Fil-A is amazing. I haven't had a fruit roll up in years. Did you buy them or were they given to you? That's kind of weird question but I'm just wondering what inspired you to have one.  

  2. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

    Rob, I just ran across them in the grocery store and decided to treat myself. =) I'm glad I did. Those janks are good!

    //TC//  

  3. # Blogger Chelsea

    im glad you grew some while preparing for your sermon on sunday... i cant explain exactly how i felt about it, but it did something to me. something good! thanks for the inspiration (:  

  4. # Blogger Brian Miller

    the acronym for singles awareness day is SAD...oh my. lol.  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com