Manic Monday Minute

Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...

  • This is the Manic Monday Minute...
  • Another weekend... another winter blizzard.
  • Not quite the 10 inches of snow this time around though...
  • Last weekend I came down with cabin fever. This weekend I came down with the flu.
  • By Saturday I was back on my feet... and decided to get out of town early.
  • I'm in South Carolina gathering with youth workers. Find out more about that [here]
  • Looking forward to eating at a restaurant I use to frequent when I lived in the great state of SC.
  • Got to see my family this weekend and watched the SuperBowl with them.
  • We had a grand ole' time.
  • Our "big game" food was steak and baked potatoes - one of my faves. =)
  • I like the Colts but I was rooting for the Saints to claim their first ever SuperBowl win. Glad they picked up the victory.
  • 106 million people watched the SuperBowl this year. Wowza!
  • Thought the Letterman-Oprah-Leno ad was clever. Here's a little scoopie on how it all came together.
  • Preparing to speak in the weekend services at Crossroads.
  • I depend too much on Facebook to remind me who is celebrating a birthday these days.
  • Loved this charity single released to help Haiti.
  • It's Hollywood Week! on American Idol. Can't wait ...
  • I still believe.
  • Saw the Book of Eli last week. One of the best flicks I've seen in a while.
  • Want FREE curriculum for your youth ministry? If so, [click here]
  • A friend of a friend is selling T-shirts with all proceeds benefiting the relief work in Haiti. Check out the online store [here]. More on this charity later.
  • Some of my dear friends are going to Haiti. Check out the full team and their mug shots [here]
  • I may skip the continental breakfast in this nice hotel and head to Denny's tomorrow morn for [this]
  • I have a headache, which means this post will now end.
  • Peace and hair grease.



Labels:

4 Responses to “Manic Monday Minute”

  1. # Blogger Rob

    Glad you are feeling better. That article on Jay and Dave was great. i was wondering how that came together.  

  2. # Blogger jake (to the) holla

    haha yeah, I'm rather captivated by all the late-night entanglements with the hosts & their shows.

    Book of Eli was indeed great! i was pleasantly surprised  

  3. # Blogger Brian Miller

    steak and baked potatos...yum!  

  4. # Blogger Tess Kincaid

    Hi, just popping in for TT!  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com