Manic Monday Minute

Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...

  • This is the Manic Monday Minute...
  • The weekend was a bit crazy. I got nearly 10 inches of snow dumped in my yard.
  • Came down with cabin fever yesterday.
  • Snow came in early Saturday morning and this afternoon was the first time I had stepped outside at all.
  • I went to Walmart. It's right around the corner from my house, so I didn't have to travel too far.
  • My newest fear is that I'll find my picture plastered on the People of Walmart site. Ha.
  • Felt weird canceling services this weekend.
  • I watched three different services online and on television. Praise the Lamb for web-streaming.
  • WinterJam was supposed to come through our city on Sunday. It got postponed until March.
  • Thought the Grammy's was much better than what I remember in recent years.
  • Viewership was up 65% too I hear.
  • Praying for miracles.
  • My constant treat this past weekend. I may need an intervention.
  • If you haven't clicked to become a fan on Facebook yet, you can do so [here]
  • I don't quite get the Farmville craze.
  • Heading down to South Carolina this weekend for a youth pastor retreat. I can't wait! It's been a while since I've retreated. I'll get to see my mentors while I'm away - which is time I really need.
  • Want FREE curriculum for your youth ministry? If so, [click here]
  • I registered for the Whiteboard Sessions today. It's coming to Va Beach in May...
  • If you register by February 28th you can win an iPad.
  • A friend of a friend is selling T-shirts with all proceeds benefiting the relief work in Haiti. Check out the online store [here]. More on this charity later.
  • Was listening to two announcers on the radio talk about the "big game" this weekend. They are prohibited now in using the term "SuperBowl" or even mentioning the NFL teams. That is so stupid!
  • Did you also know that your church is encouraged to use the same terminology ("Big Game") if you show it to your congregants this weekend?
  • When you don't follow my twitter you miss freebies like [this]
  • If I get hit with one more pillow in the face on facebook...
  • Looking forward to the SYMC in Chicago later this month. Hope to see you there.
  • Crawford out.



  • Labels:

    0 Responses to “Manic Monday Minute”

    Post a Comment


     Subscribe to RSS
    Add to Technorati Favorites


    Categories




    My Next Stops...








         Subscribe to my RSS Feed


        Powered by Blogger



        © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com