Manic Monday Minute

Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...

  • This is the Manic Monday Minute...
  • Enjoyed the weekend. Wish we had a four-day.
  • Great services this weekend. We've seen a surge in attendance lately, which has been encouraging. Exciting times are ahead!
  • Rain and strong winds earlier this morn. Thought we had another Nor'easter on our hands.
  • Came home today and my front yard was trashed.
  • My picks to go to the Superbowl were correct - Colts and Saints.
  • I miss Conan already. His last show was memorable. NBC should be ashamed.
  • Conan's speech at the end of his show was stunning.
  • Avatar was excellent. Saw the movie in IMAX over the weekend.
  • Glad I secured my tickets in advance. The show was sold-out.
  • My intern told me that Johnny Depp died on Sunday morning. I went into shock immediately. After all, I consider JD to be one of the best actors there is.
  • Turns out it was a big hoax on twitter.
  • WinterJam is coming through our city this weekend.
  • Praying for miracles.
  • I tried the new throwback Mountain Dew over the weekend - made with real sugar. Good stuff.
  • If you haven't clicked to become a fan on Facebook yet, you can do so [here]
  • Scored a free copy of Margaret Feinberg's newest release.
  • Want free curriculum for your youth ministry? If so, [click here]
  • Please consider making a donation to Haiti Relief. Details [here]
  • Virginia Beach made the list for having two of the dirtiest hotels in the nation.
  • I think a hotel I stayed at in Alabama should top the list. It was so gross that I didn't sleep a wink.
  • Enjoyed a mexican dinner this evening with a couple of friends. I can eat mexican food once a week.... and I do.
  • Until next time America.

  • Labels:

    4 Responses to “Manic Monday Minute”

    1. # Blogger Rob

      Ok that list of Hotels was a top shelf find. I don't know how you found that but that was great to see. My wife and I stayed in a hotel in NJ that should've been on that list. It was so dirty I slept in my jeans. It was gross!  

    2. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

      @Rob - at the hotel in Alabama I was referring to I also stayed fully clothed! GROSS I tell you, GROSS.

      //TC//  

    3. # Blogger Unknown

      um. did i just see the words "mountain dew?"  

    4. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

      @Miri - No, not at all.

      //TC//  

    Post a Comment


     Subscribe to RSS
    Add to Technorati Favorites


    Categories




    My Next Stops...








         Subscribe to my RSS Feed


        Powered by Blogger



        © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com