Yes, Virginia, This is Snow.

(view from my front door // click to enlarge)

Follow my commentary on the #SNOW [here]

Labels: ,

9 Responses to “Yes, Virginia, This is Snow.”

  1. # Anonymous Tim Schmoyer

    Dude, that's Minnesota in October. :)  

  2. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

    @Tim - don't you mean August? Ha. I was waiting for someone up north.. or midwest for that matter to chime in. =)

    //TC//  

  3. # Blogger Rob

    Good times. I like having a snow day!  

  4. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Dude! Thats a lot of snow! Was that all from today!?  

  5. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

    @Olivetgirl - yep, all from today. and that was from when we had 8 inches. we much more now. it's still coming down. =)

    //TC//  

  6. # Blogger Wanda

    Brrrrr!!!! I hereby promise not to whine about our 'cold' (as stated in my blog today) 50-something degree winter days.

    Hi! You commented in my blog asking about the Buffalo Chicken Dip recipe... it's farther back in my blog in the Dec. 8th entry. We loooove it! I hope you enjoy it too. :)  

  7. # Blogger Darlene

    Hi Terrace....thanks for stopping by my blog.

    It looks like you got a lot of snow. Ours only ended up being about 1 1/2 inches but is still covering all the yards,roofs, etc. just not all over the streets (which I like). I don't like to drive in it. Hope you are enjoying your snow.♥  

  8. # Anonymous Sally

    Looks like Western New York *should* look this time of year - We've been relatively lucky; haven't had any significant snowfall in a good couple weeks, if my memory serves.
    Stay warm!!! :D <3  

  9. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Spring is just around the corner, we hope...Great picture! Even better for you that you took it while indoors.
    Stay warm and safe.
    Gerardine Baugh  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com