I'm On An Aeroplane

I'm getting on an "aeroplane" (pronounced like Vanessa Wolfe, from the great land of Vonore, did on American Idol) and heading for Chicago today. I'll be attending the Simply Youth Ministry Conference with 2,500 other youth workers.

I'm sure I'll blog while in the windy city but I'll definitely be pushing tweets your way. You can follow those tweets [here]. The conference is SOLD OUT ... and many of you weren't able to get in but I'm told the conference will stream live and you can experience it [here], beginning on Friday morning.

Labels: ,

2 Responses to “I'm On An Aeroplane”

  1. # Blogger jake (to the) holla

    ohhhh how I yearn to visit Chi-town some day... have an awesome time!  

  2. # Anonymous The Real Vancouver

    That pic looks ooooold school.  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com