Manic Monday Minute

Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...
  • This is the Manic Monday Minute...
  • Really liked the temp this weekend. Sunny with a chill in the air... Can't beat that.
  • Great services this weekend at Crossroads.
  • Loving this new series I'm doing with students, "Entourage!"
  • Got to join a pastor's network for lunch today. Great hanging with them.
  • Took a tour of Union Mission while in Norfolk, VA today. They are doing some incredible work in the city, states and even overseas.
  • USA beat Canada in Hockey? What a victory. #TEAMUSA
  • Break-taking Olympic snapshots [here]
  • #FacebookFact: I only poke one person on facebook. You'll soon find out who that is if you keep reading this blog. I've been poking them for over 2 years now too - on a daily basis.
  • Booked myself at a Holiday Inn for an upcoming trip and then later canceled because the Marriott offered a free breakfast for guests. Often the breakfast is the tippin point folks...
  • Nothing gets more attention for me, it seems, than my hair.
  • Someone made [this comment] about my hair on Saturday. I tweeted it... posted it to Facebook... and my computer blew up.
  • This scripture has been on my mind & heart for a few weeks. It is my favorite of this season of my life, for sure.
  • Selected a youth worker to mentor for the next 10 weeks as part of the LISM's mentorship program. Looking forward to spending some time with him.
  • Got a phone call from a friend earlier today, who told me that they have been diagnosed with cancer. My heart sank. #Ihatecancer.
  • Heading to Chicago later this week for this conference. It's SOLD OUT. I can't wait...
  • Go get yo FREE stuff... [click here]
  • My alma mater contacted me to let me know I was nominated numerous times to represent the University's Alumni on this year's leadership council. I was deeply honored to receive that news because I love my alma mater. Of course, you already know that.
  • A good friend, and entrepreneur, emailed me to inform me that he has the perfect book idea for me to write. I'm dying to hear it.
  • Love the roll-out for Ben Arment's new book due out in April.
  • You're truly blessed when you have friends who seem to care about your needs more than you care about them. #praisethelamb
  • Lent is here.
  • HELP! provide much needed tents for Haitians. Click [here] to find out how to help.
  • Stay classy. Holla!

Labels:

3 Responses to “Manic Monday Minute”

  1. # Blogger Rob

    Since you like verses that talk about circumcision you should check out Genesis 9:11, Exodus 4:25-27. Painful to read. Just joking around.  

  2. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

    @Rob - LoL. It was more part b of that verse that I like. "Nothing can hinder the Lord..." but okay.

    BTW, I'll have to tell you a 'painful' story sometime that someone told me.

    //TC//  

  3. # Anonymous Mike G

    wait...you're not gonna be here for this weekened? WHOA ! ! !  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com