Fight the Youth Minister Stereotype

Jake Rutenbar premiered his new rap video last night at the conference. You've got to take a listen to the words of wisdom.



I was surprised to see this duo show up at the conference. I've never seen them perform live but these two friends of mine blew the audience away with their live performance on Friday evening and this video last night.


Follow me on [twitter] for the latest updates from SYMC as it happens here in Chicago and check out the LIVE stream [here]

RSS Subscribers: there is video [here]

Labels: , , ,

1 Responses to “Fight the Youth Minister Stereotype”

  1. # Blogger Rob

    Very funny. Thanks for posting these.  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com