Manic Monday Minute

Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...

  • This is the Manic Monday Minute...
  • I literally just stepped off the plane.
  • Had a blast at the Simply Conference this last few days in Chicago.
  • I'll literally be unpacking things (in mind and heart... but also suitcase) for days!
  • One of the biggest highlights for me, with any conference, is meeting people I've known virtually. Bloggers and tweet peeps, it was a pleasure.
  • I'm so relational and I cannot lie.
  • Way to go #TEAMUSA in the Olympics!
  • Snapshots of SYMC by my good friend, DC Curry, [here]
  • #FacebookFact: I typically sign on to facebook just to check messages. I get asked all the time if I monitor other people's statuses. Wha? Um... no. If I sign on and you post I may actually see your status. There you go.
  • Listening to some throwback music. 80's tunes.
  • Heard Cyndi Lauper was going to be on the new season of Celebrity Apprentice.
  • I'm replaying this, this, and this in my head.
  • Got to have breakfast with nearly the entire LISM's mentorship team at the conference. It was really cool getting to meet everyone.
  • I took a few books with me to read during down time at the conference. Yea right. There was no down time to be had.
  • I'm on the ground now but my ears aren't. I'm having trouble hearing after my flight.
  • Take a test drive for a minute... [click here]
  • Can't believe the magnitude of the earthquake in Chile. I'm surprised there wasn't greater devastation intially.
  • Had Moe's tonight for dinner. Haven't seen Moe in a while.
  • HELP! Haitians. Click [here] to provide much needed tents for families in Haiti.



Labels:

3 Responses to “Manic Monday Minute”

  1. # Anonymous John Byrne

    What up TC (hope you don't mind that for a nick name). Love the post!!  

  2. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

    John - GREAT connecting with you in Chicago. Thanks for stopping by. Let's stay connected.

    BTW, "TC" is one of my most popular of nicknames.

    //TC//  

  3. # Blogger jake (to the) holla

    I got re-acquainted with Moe last night. aaaalways a good decision  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com