Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...
- This is the Manic Monday Minute...
- ((cough, cough))
- The head cold has lingered...
- Had a huge weekend at Crossroads. We relaunched one of campuses and Sunday was the BIG day.
- Lots of energy and excitement. It was definitely a festive occasion.
- Watched the Oscars last night. I was glad Monique and Sandra Bullock won. Both incredible performances.
- Surprised they left Farrah Fawcett out of the In Memoriam segment and was shocked to hear the Academy refused to apologize until I read this. Apparently, talent like Bea Arthur and Ed McMahon were also left out of the segment.
- Caught a matinee showing of Alice in Wonderland today with one of my students.
- Someone told me that it should be called "Alice in Chains' Wonderland" because it was pretty dark. I laughed.
- #FacebookFact: You can subscribe to my blog on facebook via Networked Blogs.
((cough, cough)) ugh.
- Had a great time at Winter Jam. Enjoyed hanging with my friend, Tony Nolan.
- Tony McCollum just started a resource site for church leaders. You can check it out [here]
- I have very recently found out that Tony and I have some very similar passions - resourcing and encouraging church leaders is one of them!
- Started taking doses of cough syrup that has expired because I'm too cheap to buy a new bottle. Or perhaps conservative is the word...
- If I die, tell the authorities about that. Please.
- Still need a car here. Keep your ears to the ground, as they say, for me. God will provide.
- I miss Conan's show ... but he's keeping me entertained with his tweets.
- Love the back stories on churches that my friend, Ben, is doing on his blog.
- Looking forward to seeing the Skit Guys next weekend when I'm in Washington, DC. I enjoyed seeing them again at SYMC in Chicago.
- ((cough)) I'm off to bed. Darn cough.
Labels: Manic Monday Minute