Mullets and Mohawks

This is 1 of 3 little numbers (postcards) we're sending out to the 757 to market our church. This particular piece is focused on students. The header on the back side of the card says "Crossroads: Where Mullets and Mohawks Are Welcome" (... er in my case, Faux Hawks). We worked with our friends at Outreach to design these. Check out their services and tell them I sent you.


Labels: , , ,

2 Responses to “Mullets and Mohawks”

  1. # Blogger Brad Ruggles

    Ha ha, that's great..."where mullets and mohawks are welcome." Great tagline. Hopefully you get a few more mohawks than mullets. :-)  

  2. # Blogger Jen

    That's the kind of place I like...where everyone is welcome...  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com