Manic Monday Minute

Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...

This is the Manic Monday Minute...
  • Is it almost April already? Time is flying...
  • Had a great weekend but a very busy one.
  • Trees are beginning to bloom and allergy season is here again.
  • Hope I'm not having a relapse. The sneezing has started again. *ugh!*
  • I may have to go to bed early tonight. Between the thunder storm last night and someone's car alarm going off at 5:00am, this cat didn't sleep well at all.
  • #FacebookFact: I don't spend much time on Facebook. I sign on... check my messages... take a quick look at the lastest news in threads... and thats it. That's probably another reason why I could never get into Farmville.
  • Our student ministry is having a fundraiser dinner at our local Buffalo Wild Wings this Wednesday. Is there anything better? =) If you're local, email me for details.
  • Lots of guests in our services yesterday. Always great to connect with new people.
  • Saw the movie Precious today. Had to see what all the hype was about. I especially wanted to see the performances of Gabby & Monique. Incredible acting. The film was very stirring, very raw. The Hurt Locker is next on my list.
  • Spoke at a Holy Week Service today in Norfolk, VA. A number of pastors were in the audience. What an honor.
  • Shawn Michaels just retired from the WWE. He's been my favorite wrestler to follow for years. I met him in Cincinnati a couple of years ago.
  • Gearing up for Easter weekend around Crossroads. We're anticipating a record turn-out this year. Working on an overflow plan.
  • One creative thing we do at Easter is Crosswalk. Here's a little blurb about it.
  • I have a couple of students that are fired up about a small group we just started. They are inviting everybody they know to it. Our small group is becoming a large group.... and that's exciting to me. I need about 15 more of these teens.
  • I hosted a seder meal for students this past Sunday. It was one of the coolest experiences and our students loved it.
  • Also hosted a concert on Sunday evening for students. We invited 3 local bands and had a blast...
  • Conan Obrien's tweets are my favorite right now. But then again, I'm a superfan of Coco. NBC's loss... just sayin.
  • I'm learning so much right now. Being stretched like never before. Read a post on learning today too - how appropriate.
  • I occasionally giveaway free resources on twitter. If you're on twitter you can follow me [here]
  • Simply just started a rewards program. Details [here]. And [here] is a little contest.
  • Cell phone just died. *sigh*
  • Ok, I'm out. See you in a minute.


Labels:

3 Responses to “Manic Monday Minute”

  1. # Blogger Rob

    Let me know how you feel about the Hurt Locker. I wasn't a big fan.  

  2. # Blogger Unknown

    TC, would love to know about your fundraiser at B-Dubs, some details maybe and how you got it worked out.  

  3. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

    @Rob - will do!
    --
    @Eric - drop me an email.

    //TC//  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com