Manic Monday Minute

Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...

This is the Manic Monday Minute...
  • Whew! What a weekend. Lots of Easter events
  • Boy, it was a hot one today.
  • Got sunburnt this weekend. Oh yes I did.
  • #FacebookFact: My relationship status on Facebook has been set at "single" since day one... until April Fool's day. I changed it to "in a relationship"... and then my page blew up. My phone also blew up. People went nuts!
  • Lots of guests in our services yesterday. Great to see all of our worship services were packed!
  • Did something different this year for students at our church. We hid easter eggs all over our city and had a bit of a scavenger hunt. They had a blast!
  • We had one little prob during the event. Someone in our church apparently ordered a stack of pizzas for their personal party and they showed up to our gathering. You can imagine the beautiful letdown when students found out they weren't getting pizza.
  • Crosswalk was incredible this year. Hands down its one of the coolest things I think our church has ever put together. Can't wait till next year.
  • Just saw The Lion King (broadway show) is returning to our city this year. I'm stoked. I've seen it before and its totally worth the ticket.
  • Spent the day at the hospital while one of our students had heart surgery.
  • Best way I knew how to pass the time in the waiting room.
  • Heard today that the trend this summer will be wearing socks with sandals\flops. Eww.
  • Just wrote up two (count 'em - 1,2) guest blog posts for other sites.
  • Just gave Holiday Inn a really bad review from my latest stay at one of their hotels. I'll think long and hard before staying with them again.
  • I've been really blessed to make some incredible connections in ministry.
  • Missed a call from one of my heroes earlier today. Bummer.
  • Spent some time with these folks (virtually) today. Great people, great service!
  • Remember the virtual mix tapes? I loved the idea so much but it got dropped like it was hot, no?
  • Didn't know this guy but was saddened to hear of his passing today.
  • Is it bizarre that I think I'm going to have a personal meeting with Billy Graham in the near future? Lord, you can make that happen.
  • Drop me a comment in this post if you're attending Whiteboard. I'm compiling a list of bloggers like I did for 2007's event and I want YOUR name on it.

Labels:

1 Responses to “Manic Monday Minute”

  1. # Blogger Rob

    I'm going!  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com