The People Who Move it & Shake it

I’m convinced I have the best team of sponsors (and there's room for more!). These are the people who literally keep it moving & shaking around here. I gave away over $16,000 in free resources on my site last year, and I owe much of that to sponsors like the ones that follow. This year I'm going to nearly triple that figure! Do me a favor and click through to one or two of these sites. If you find something you like, tell them I sent you.

Thanks goes to:

Simply Youth Ministry - premier resource organization for today's youth worker. These guys are incredible to work with! [Tell Andy I said hello].

Clover – provides websites for growing churches and ministries that are slick, user friendly and very affordable. If you are in need of a website, you simply must check them out!

Simply TXT - provides mass texting to companies, orgs and yes, ministries like yours. This is the TXT service I use and I love it. [Contact Matt and get your service started today].

The Whiteboard Sessions – Seven, influential speakers will have 30 minutes each to present one, compelling idea at this one-day conference on May 21 in Va Beach, VA.

There's still room for you! If you’re interested, I have one advertising spot available for your organization. Email me for more details. I’d love to have you join our team!

Labels:

0 Responses to “The People Who Move it & Shake it”

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com