Manic Monday Minute

Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...

This is the Manic Monday Minute...
  • What a weekend...
  • Had an incredible two-day discipleship event for students this weekend. It was really moving... and I'm seeing some great things happening with our students.
  • In some of our sessions this weekend we played a number of the Minute to Win it games. Everyone had a blast.
  • We brought in a local band that did a wonderful job connecting with our students. I highly recommend them to you. At one of their upcoming shows they will be opening for Leeland, one of my favorite artists in Christian music.
  • #Facebook Fact: Sometimes I regret commenting on someone's post because I get all the subsequent notifications and emails to follow.
  • It feels like its been forever since last Monday but the week seemed to fly by. Weird.
  • Watched this video today entitled "Miracle at Joshua Tree". Incredible story.
  • I've been enjoying the guest posts on the weekends here. Hope you have too.
  • This was my favorite text msg of the weekend.
  • I'm preparing to speak in our weekend services at Crossroads. My head is swirling about right now...
  • The newspaper industry is in crisis. I have been offered more free papers and have found more free newspapers on my doorstep than ever before lately.
  • I read through another church's annual report. Probably the most stunning report I've ever seen. I was deeply inspired... Check it [here]
  • Played a game (that I've never played before) called "Things" with some of our students this weekend. It was lots of fun.
  • I've registered twice this week to win an iPad. Truth is, if I were to win it I'd probably give it away to YOU. I don't really desire to have one.
  • My friend, Brad Cooper, wanted to rub it in that he was at Outback tonight.
  • You can apparently sell just about anything on Craigslist these days. [see what i mean?]
  • Keep watching the blog this week for a FREE giveaway. Can't wait!
  • Speaking of FREE... click [here] for some free curriculum.
  • See you back here tomorrow.

Labels:

2 Responses to “Manic Monday Minute”

  1. # Blogger Rob

    Good times with the Manic Monday.  

  2. # Anonymous Chris Burke

    first.. I 100% agree about your facebook comment.. I have email notification turned off, so it doesn't come to my email, but I do always get the notifications on facebook.. many times, if a LOT of people are commenting, and its just pointless comments, I end up deleting my comment so I can stop getting all the dribble..

    second.. i agree on the iPad.. yes, I'm a huge apple fanboy... and, as a previous computer tech for windows, I no longer know ANYTHING about the new windows operating systems.. but I have no desire for an iPad.. if it ran the Mac OS, I would want it, because that would be useful.. but I have no use for it the way it is..  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com