Why Do I Even Bother?

sometimes i want to... GIVE UP on people. I constantly ask myself "WHY EVEN BOTHER ANYMORE?!" i say to myself "IS IT REALLY WORTH ALL THIS FRUSTRATION?" know what i mean? but God LOVES them. God LOVES me. it is WORTH it. HE is WORTH it. and He won't let me GIVE UP on them.
Some of my raw thoughts shared on [Facebook] today.

Labels:

5 Responses to “Why Do I Even Bother?”

  1. # Blogger Brian

    Hang in there, buddy!  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Amen, Do not give on the ones who Jesus never gives up on.  

  3. # Anonymous Melissa

    This posting is very honest and raw, and I think it shows the genuine nature of your cry to God. I think it's important that you remember that God never puts us in a situation that you cannot handle, and he knows the desires of your heart-- to see the ones around you saved. Maintain a loving approach and always make sure that you pray for them regardless of what the result is.

    Zetify.com  

  4. # Blogger utech

    Love you honesty Terrace.

    Melissa - I'm sorry but your comment, "God never puts us in a situation that you cannot handle" is total religious B S. God regular puts us in situations we can't handle so we can run to Him and in turn grow through the process. It is through the dark times of life that we have the greatest growth.  

  5. # Blogger Brian

    Surely there must have been a way to make that point without coming across in such an unloving manner!! Hopefully, Melissa will have the maturity to read that and understand that utech is probably reacting out of his own hurt, quite possibly from other people, and only seems to be lashing out at her.  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com