Manic Monday Minute

Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...

This is the Manic Monday Minute...
  • It's been a bit crazy around here the last week.
  • My head is swirling right now.
  • Thanks for your prayers for our students and our local leaders that have been dealing with the loss of a student.
  • Been getting inundated with emails from youth workers looking for jobs!
  • Attended the Greek Festival on Sunday after our weekend services.
  • Had a great time eating some lamb... and watching the shows.
  • Took a tour of a local Greek Orthodox Church.
  • Went to Busch Gardens with students on Sunday evening.
  • We had a grand ole' time.
  • I saw Grits & Kirk Franklin in concert while there.
  • I love me some ole school Grits... and Kirk Franklin was great.
  • That dude has a way with an audience. The audience was on their feet the entire time! I can't remember the last time I saw that at a Christian concert.
  • Left the park a bit early due to heavy thunder storms. I was drenched by the time I got to my car.
  • There are going to be more babies in our family this Christmas. Two of my cousins are expecting. Christmas is going to rock.
  • A lady told me earlier today that my hair made her happy. =)
  • Looked in after my neighbor's dog this weekend while they were out of town. I couldn't have asked for a better dog to look after! Definitely well-trained.
  • They texted me one time while away just to check-in... "Hey, how's the dog?"
  • I texted back "He's been great!"
  • Text back to me "He's a she! LoL!"
  • I'm so thankful God has given me some really great friends.
  • I meet up with one of those friends once a week now for encouragement & accountability.
  • He told me last week that he prays just before he sees me that he would speak exactly what God would have him speak to me during our time together. What a gift this is to me.
  • I hope you have someone your life like this.
  • It's comforting to know that technology even screws up for Steve Jobs.
  • Free audio-book by Francis Chan [here]
  • Like! my page on Facebook [here]
  • Making a big announcement on the blog here in my next post.
  • I created a new newsletter for my close friends. If you want to be included, go [here]
  • Preparing to speak in our weekend services. Would appreciate your prayers...
  • Enjoyed sitting in on the Live YM Talk hosted by Tim Schmoyer earlier today.
  • Really enjoying A Million Miles right now.
  • You can save time & money and subscribe to my feed [here]
  • I leave you with a great scripture.
  • Hasta manana.


Labels:

1 Responses to “Manic Monday Minute”

  1. # Blogger Rob

    Great verse. Looking forward to the big announcement.  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com