Manic Monday Minute

Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...

This is the Manic Monday Minute...

  • Where did the weekend go?
  • I think weekends should go much slower than the work week. Anybody?
  • Scored a free ticket to Ripley's Believe it or Not Museum on Friday. Took a quick trip to Williamsburg to check it out and took a couple of students with me. Enjoyed their 4-d theatre more than the museum itself but it was fun.
  • Saw motown legend Freda Payne in concert on Saturday evening.
  • If you're not into the World Cup, perhaps this would explain it?
  • Soccer is huge! The Superbowl drew 106 million viewers. The World Cup final is expected to draw over 706 million viewers.
  • Congrats to the Class of 2010. Here's a video I've prepared for you...
  • ...and by prepared I mean found online.
  • I was inspired by this student's graduation speech.
  • Went to Busch Gardens with students on Sunday evening.
  • Saw Switchfoot in concert on Sunday.
  • It rained again on us. Third. consecutive. sunday.
  • This time around I was actually thankful for the rain because it only rained about 30 minutes during the concert and the temp dropped.
  • I got nominated as a speaker for The Nines conference. My friend, Todd Rhoades, created this handy twitter poll featuring dozens of potential speakers. Go vote!
  • Someone said to me a few months ago: "TC, I know you are a Christian because your hair points to heaven." Two weeks ago when we honored our grads one of our graduates thanked me (on stage) for pointing him to heaven with my hair. Needless to say, the audience loved it.
  • Then came this latest wall post on my facebook...
  • I told someone the other day that I have a mild-mannered faux hawk. Ha.
  • I found one of my old mix cd's the other day. I've been listening to it ever since. It's filled with music by U2, Nicklecreek and this one by Vanessa Carlton.
  • Playground Equipment needed. If you can help, go [here]
  • Just checked out Text Expander for Mac
  • Like! my page on Facebook [here]
  • Today I got several phone calls from some amazing leaders I highly respect. It was a good day. I wouldn't mind getting several of those kind of calls everyday. =)
  • I created a new newsletter for my friends & fam. If you want to be included, go [here]
  • If you'd like to contribute to the "legend-of-the-rent-is-way-hardcore" fund, feel free to use the donate button in the sidebar. Otherwise, you can find my address in this post.
  • Subscribe to my feed [here]. Everybody is doing it.
  • Thank you... and good night.

Labels:

1 Responses to “Manic Monday Minute”

  1. # Blogger Rob

    I hated missing Switchfoot. Because of our Sunday night service it's hard for me to make it to Busch on a Sunday night. I'm glad it was a good show though.  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com