Best 6-Year-Old Storyteller Ever!

Mary Margaret is only 6 years old... and tells the story of Jonah. This video has only been viewed about 750 times online but its about to explode!


I may just book her for my next event... what you think?

RSS Subscribers: there is video [here]

via @LeslieNease

Labels: , , , ,

1 Responses to “Best 6-Year-Old Storyteller Ever!”

  1. # Anonymous Joshua Skogerboe

    See, I have TWO six year olds. And they are characters. So I got all, "Hey, hey, HEY!" when I saw your title. And then I watched the video. YEP. Awesome sauce. High five to Mary Margaret. :-) Thanks for posting.  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com