The Best Content on the Web!

One of the things that led me to accept an editor's role at ChurchLeaders.com was the fact that I knew I would be able to help resource leaders and point them to the best content on the web.
The problem is that I'm not capable of finding everything that is worthy of placement on our site... and that is where YOU come in.
I would like your help in finding great content. If you run across a blog post, video, news article or how-to post that you feel might benefit other youth workers would you please send them my way? If we use what you send us we'll be sure to give you credit.
If you haven't already, be sure to check out the site... and tell other church leaders where they can find the best content on the web.
Go [here] for more info on how you can become a scout and contribute to ChurchLeaders.com.

Labels: , , , ,



 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com